It's too cold to work! I was in the shed with coat, gloves and whatever... Temp here is still below freezing and I'm just not up for that anymore... We had more snow yesterday.
While freezing I started to take off the frames that I thought needed to be replaced. At first I thought I could get by with taking off one side and then make two of them but that ended quickly with each frame having a bevel on it. I also thought I could clean up most of them and reuse. As I was taking them apart they started crumbling in my
hands. So we need to make all new deck frames from # 4 back. The first 3 appear to be ok. That has been my observation on the other vintage boats I've done. The fwd 2 or 3 frames usually are in good shape.
Along with the boat several parts came with it. I cleaned up one of the rudders and it turns out to be mahogany. Griff will like this one.