Sunday, March 9, 2014


This was a good weekend.  I spent Saturday working on the Alberg 30 and Sunday on Grff.  It is quite interesting that the projects on both boats are similar except on the Alberg things are 5 times bigger!

I got all the frames cut out and fitted on the boat.  Frames 1, 2, and 3 are the original.  Frames 4 thu 8 and 10 are new,   9 is rebuilt.  I put the coaming in just to see if I was in the ballpark.  Things are looking good.

It also pays to have a bunch of clamps.

There is one interesting thing.  I matched all of the frame supports and put them back in order.  I have three left over with no visible place for them.  I also have four spaces where frame supports go but nothing fits.   This is going to take a bit to sort out.